Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Austin performng ring bearer duties

Is this not the most adorable little boy you've ever seen in your life? If you don't think so, you're dismissed....like NOW!  

 

 

I simply have to explain his tux: I had to work the night before we left for TN. I left the men of my household to pick up the tuxedos, with instructions to try them on and make sure they all fit. When I came home from work I specifically asked, "Do the tux's fit?" I was assured that they did. I was with the girls dressing for the wedding. All the guys dressed without  my supervision (LOL, that sounds so funny!). Anyway, I didn't see Austin at all in his tux before the wedding. Sooo...I'm seated at the wedding and I turn to watch the wedding party enter. When I saw Austin coming down the aisle in his tux I wanted to die! That tux jacket was at least 2 sizes too big for him. He looked like a little pea head with huge shoulders. His tie was not snug...and the jacket was not completely buttoned!! I'm not going to say what I want to say about this...nope, I'm not...but you know what I'm thinking!

 

No comments: