Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Moving Day!

So, the word is that AOL Journals is closing down as of October 31. Not sure yet how much of this journal can be moved there. They say they are going to help us move them over, but I'm not waiting to start the new one. I've started it today, played around with some of the buttons and features and I guess I'll get the hang of it eventually.  So, here is the link for the new digs:

Just Another Day In Paradise

Don't forget to leave me your links so I can find everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. Glad to see you here. I'm still trying to figure out everything but guess it takes time (which I don't have much of right now).lol
Have an awesome day. I'll be back.
Thanks for visiting me at
http://barb-anewbeginning.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WElcome! I moved from aol also but didn't move my post to here I just started over new again. :) I like how you snap random photos around the house and things that happens. That what I do :) Love the photos!

Wendy said...

That is good to know about AOL. I'll have to share that with my friend who is also on AOL. Good luck in moving your files. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Feisty Crone said...

Much luck to you in your move, and thanks for visitng/commenting.