Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I've gone nuts over a juice!!!

Anyone reading what I'm about to write about might think I've lost my mind. And, you'd be right, to a point. I have lost my mind about something I've been drinking for the past 10 days.
 
I've written here about my recent knee surgery, and how I can't sleep through the night without waking up at least 8 times a night and sometimes more. I haven't written about the tendonitis in my left elbow that is so painful on some days that I literally have not used that arm to do much. I haven't written about the fact that I have gastric reflux and am on a medication that costs $100 a month for it. I haven't written about how every single morning of my life I wake up with a headache, and how I'm so stiff and sore when I wake up in the morning that it hurts to get up out of  my bed.
 
The very first thing I do when I come downstairs in the morning is reach for the coffee pot and my bottle of Advil. I take 4 Advil (800 mg) three times a day every day. I've been doing this for so long I can't even remember when it started. My mother has arthritis, her sister has severe arthritis, and I just figured that it was something that I was just going to have to live with and that was the end of it.
 
Ten days ago, my daughter, Sarah Kate, told me about a juice that her mother-in-law was drinking. She was drinking 1 ounce in the morning and 1 ounce in the evening. After a week, she had remarkable improvement in joint pain. I was skeptical. I asked her what it was. She told me it was a juice that had Acai berry in it. Well, I'd never heard of the Acai berry. So, I looked it up of course. I figured it couldn't hurt to try it and so I got a bottle of it. Within 3 days of drinking 1 oz in the AM and 1 oz. in the PM I was sleeping all night long. On the 4th day I realized that my left elbow was absolutely pain free, and my knee that had been operated on was 95% better and my other knee (which always hurts) didn't have any pain at all. I was amazed! About the same time, it dawned on me that I had not reached for the Advil bottle that day (or any day since)! People, this is major!!!! I'm a nurse, I know it's not good to live on Advil the way I was, but I had to function and the only way to do that was to take the Advil! I also realized that I had not taken my Protonix in a couple of days. I hadn't taken it because I didn't have the heartburn to remind me to take it! I personally know of some amazing results that people I KNOW have experienced in a matter of days. I can't say enough how amazing this stuff is!
 
When I started drinking this juice, my husband laughed at me. He is forever the doubting Thomas. On Saturday afternoon he asked for a drink of my juice. I reluctantly (read selfishly) gave him an ounce of my now thought of "liquid gold". He has been drinking  1oz two times a day since Saturday. Yesterday afternoon he called me on the phone from work. This is what he said, "I wasn't going to tell you this but I can't help it; my shoulder (he's had a rotator cuff injury for 12 years) doesn't hurt at all! And, my toe (which has hurt him for at least 5 years) doesn't hurt at all". I laughed so hard!!! For him to admit that to me was nothing short of a miracle!
 
On top of the pain relief and gastric reflux relief that I've experienced, my energy level is at a point that I don't think I felt even when I was 21 years old.  This stuff is simply amazing. It's so amazing that I am now selling it (The product is MonaVie, and it's the Acai berry combined with 18 other fruits that are super concentrated in antioxidants). I'm not telling this here in an effort to sell bottles. I'm telling it here because to not tell others what I've experienced while taking this juice would be selfish. If you want some fine, leave a comment and I'll email you my website where you can buy some. I will not post it in this entry because I truly mean it when I say that I'm not telling this here to drum up business. This journal has been about what is going on in my life. This is a huge development in my life and I had to share it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

21!!!!  That sounds dangerous to me! LOL

Thanks for the info...  I will try some soon...(I think its sold at Costco)

Anonymous said...

Nope, it's not sold at Costco. There are imitations. This is MonaVie Active. Don't get taken.