Sunday, December 24, 2006

WISHING YOU ALL MAGIC

 

I hope that you all can get in touch with the child within that still believes in the magic of Santa Claus. May you all hear the jingling of that bell one more time. It is such a sweet sound and can lighten the weight of the world from our shoulders. I hear it still and I always will.

May you all feel peace this Christmas and remember that Jesus was God's perfect gift to us all.

I live at the intersection of Bethlehem Lane and Damascus Road in Mars Hill...we love Christmas here.

Now, you can each have a cookie...and if it were within my power I'd hug everyone in the world today.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You spoke to my heart, my soul and my stomach with this entry. I appreciate every word, and the cookie.

Thank you for such a thoughtful, peaceful entry, filled with good wishes (and cookies). You're a great person, and I wish you the best for your Christmas!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I wish for you a Peaceful and Joyous Christmas! May the holiness of spirit that this day eminates keep you with warmth for the year to come!
Hugs....Marc :)