Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My heart is almost too full right now to do this entry justice but suffice it to say that I have been given one of the greatest gifts of my life this week.  It is my daughter, Emily. She has been home for a much anticipated visit. Our hearts are full with love and gratitude. A family restored is one of God's greatest gifts. This is the very first picture I have of all my kids together!! I love it!

Emily left to go back to Florida today. She took a major chunk of my heart with her. I so dearly love that girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A mother's love for her daughter is something magical isn't it. I feel the same way about my daugher. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to have them together again in the nest, however briefly.  Two of mine live far away, but two live very nearby...and I am very grateful for that.  I absolutely love it when I'm out and about in the neighborhood and I run into one of them...it happens more than I'd expect it to.  And I'm ALWAYS happy to see them!

:)