Sunday, April 30, 2006

I know that I'm his Mom and that I might be a little biased. But look at this picture and tell me he's not adorable!!

This was taken yesterday during a little break in the action of his baseball game. My older son, Patrick played college BASEBALL. I have spent thousands of hours watching baseball games. I love every minute of it. It's a little strange to go from college games to machine pitch Little League. Even if you don't have one of your own little ones playing, do yourself a favor and go watch a Little League game. They are so cute! Austin's skills are every bit as good as his brother's were at the same age. I don't know though that he has the same "eat it, breathe it, live it" love of the game that Patrick did. If he doesn't, that's ok (gulp). I'm just loving being at baseball games again. He's having a good time and meeting new friends. Life is good at the ballpark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having coached boys of all ages for 17 years...and simultaneously running a summer baseball program for the High School Baseball players in South Fl...I can't walk by a baseball field and pause to be overwhelmed by the sounds of a batted ball and the cheers of a play being made.
 Knowing those fields embrace more dreams than the night can hold........

Enjoy and savor.......Marc :)

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous, and he's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure!

:)

Judi