Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I can't believe my baby is getting married in 11 days!

This is my Sarah Kate, my baby girl. She is 22 years old and is also a nurse. She is marrying Bennie, her boyfriend of 7 years. She is such a sweet girl. Such a friend to me. I love Bennie, he absolutely adores her. He has felt like one of my kids for years now and I couldn't have found anyone better for her. But, when in the world did she grow up??? How could I not have realized that my little girl was barreling her way into adulthood. And now, it's here, she is going to be someone's wife, and eventually, I hope, someone's mother. I'm so proud of her. So happy that God chose me out of all the mother's in the world to give her to. Look at that face!! Am I not the luckiest woman in the world to have such a wonderful daughter?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well well well, looky who's blogging! LOL ... Keep it up, I love it. Mike

Anonymous said...

And I love reading you....so write!!!!

Thanks Mike,
Melissa