Sunday, January 1, 2006

It's time to reformat my computer.

I have this wonderful photo printer that is no longer communicating with my computer and it's driving me crazy. My scrapbooking is piling up to the ceiling because I can't print. I can't download pictures from my digital camera and it's making me really cranky! I knew someone that would say it's because I don't use a Mac, I wonder if that's true? Those things can't be that perfect. Can they?

Anyway, I'm going to reformat. I hope I find my way back here after I finish wrecking havoc.  If I get lost in the abyss, it's been great knowing you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Macs aren't perfect, but they certainly have things that they do better than PCs.  On the other hand, PCs have things they do better than Macs.  I think as far as playing nice with peripherals, Macs do a better job.  Plus they're prettier =-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment. I've heard this before from a Mac user. I don't think I'd know the first thing about driving a Mac though.

Not a techie!
Melissa