Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Various & Sundry

I've been all over the place for the last week. Cleaning, painting, organizing, shopping, dreaming, studying, and a whole lot of scrapbooking. I kept hearing the song YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL by James Blunt on the radio. Tonight I googled him and found the video for this song. It's a haunting song, he has a very different voice (I like different), anyway, go here James Blunt - You're Beautiful video - Music videos - Music - Virgin.net and watch this video. Let me know what YOU think of it. Hey, Judi, whattaya want to bet this guy is a Virgo?

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT video (and pretty amazing) and yeah, judging by the way he lined everything up so carefully, I'd say he HAS to be a Virgo.  And you know what they say about us Virgos...the white hot fire, and all that...

Thanks, Jackie!  I think I'm gonna have to buy that CD.

:)

Judi
http://emmapeeldallas.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

DOH - I just said Jackie, and I meant Melissa - sorry 'bout that!  But while I'm at it, commenting here - I've added a Feedblitz box to the right side of my blog, so you can enter an e-mail addy (and they'll never spam you) to receive alerts when I've posted.

:)

Judi