Monday, January 2, 2006

Yippee! My printer works, I can download from my camera again. Just to prove it, here is a picture of the crowned prince on Christmas morning. Can you tell he liked his TV. I have never allowed my children to have tv's in their rooms. What can I say? I'm old. I'm tired of watching the same old dvd's over and over again. So, he has his own tv (no regular tv reception though!!!), he also got his own DVD player and he can play his Playstation games in his own room now. Ahhh, I have my TV back.

Oh, and prepare to be viewing more Christmas pictures....I have a real cute one of Patrick and Amber. ;)

I don't know how and I don't know why, but my favorites are back on my computer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!  We ARE kindred spirits.  I was the same way, and now that the kids have all moved out, I suddenly realized there's no way for houseguests to watch tv upstairs, because there are no lines to those rooms...what was I thinking?  My girls will never let me forget that I relented and let the boys have videogames.  I just tell them I've mellowed with age...and thank goodness, I have...sheesh, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I once reprimanded my mom for putting sugar on Alex's grapefruit!

Judi

Anonymous said...

Judi,

I TOLD you we were cut from the same cloth!! My first litter calls me on the carpet all the time for the things that Austin has gotten to do that they were never allowed to do, but at the same time, they're spoiling him more than I do! I have developed a pat answer, it goes like this, "I'm practicing to be a Grandmother!"

Melissa