Thursday, June 22, 2006

Experimenting with new picture additions

Ok, I'm experimenting here. I'm not the brightest bulb in the box when it comes to figuring out all of this technical stuff. AOL has a new way to add pictures here so I'm playing. In the meantime, you may see more pictures of my flowers than you ever wanted to. Then again, maybe not.

OMG, it worked!

This is the back side of the lattice wall next to my brick patio. This is the view the neighbors get. Not so bad! I like the view we get better though:

OK, it didn't work that time! I tried to put a new picture there and it gave me the old one. I'll try again....if it works, you will see the side of the lattice wall that we see from our side. Cross your fingers!

Ta-da!!! It worked. I'm not going to press my luck any further. Time to water anyway.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could never get sick of looking at these pics!  Your neighbors have a beautiful view!  I love the way you have different flowers just tumbling out of many of those pots!

XO

Judi